- I have some troubles in listing my holiday, what can I do?
- Why do holidays need to be approved?
- I want to list a holiday but I can't find the right destination on the platform, what can I do?
- What is the Minimum Number of participants?
- What are the discounts for the first sailors on board?
- Why is it important to set a price for the whole boat?
- How can I send a customised offer or apply a special discount?
- Which are the main features for pictures in gallery and cover section?
- How should I complete the "Description" and "Other useful information" section?
- Why do I have to define the characteristics of the crew expected?
- I'd like to sail with an international crew, what should I do?
- Can I update my holidays after its creation?
- I will no longer be the skipper of one or more listed experiences. How do I behave?
- Can I list a holiday similar to one already listed without starting it from zero?
- How can I update available spots onboard?
- Among the participants there will also be people not registered on Sailsquare, how do I behave?
- How can I communicate with people who have booked one of my experiences?
- Can I cancel one of my experiences?
- Can I refuse a booking?
- A user has cancelled his/her participation, how do I behave?
- I need support in the creation of my holiday. Who can I contact?
Benvenuto nell’Help Center sailsquare, la sezione dedicata al supporto utenti.
Non conosci ancora sailsquare o hai bisogno di supporto? Consulta le domande frequenti!
Welcome to sailsquare Help Center, the section dedicated to user support.
You still don't know sailsquare or you have a support request? Please consult the frequent asked questions (FAQ).