- Can I save the experiences I like?
- What kind of boats are used for the holidays?
- What is included?
- What does the price of an experience depend on?
- How can I get more information about an experience?
- How can I contact the experience organiser?
- Why can't I send my contact details in the messages?
- The holiday in which I participate has been confirmed even if the number minimum of people has not been reached. What does it mean ?
- What does it happen if the holiday that I have booked does not reach the minimum number minimum or doesn't get confirmed?
- How do I book a spot?
- Why can't I find the "book now" button on a holiday?
- Can I book also for other people?
- Is it possible to book the whole boat only for me and my friends/family?
- Which are the other expenses to be paid in addition to the participation fee?
- What are the reasons for which the skipper can refuse my reservation?
- My reservation has been refused, what does it happen now?
- When am I entitled for a refund?
- Can the Crew Leader/Tour Leader change the details of the experience after I have booked it?
- Is the itinerary proposed by the Crew Leader/Tour Leader mandatory?
- Can I book a single spot on board?
- Why was my payment declined?
- Can I join a holiday with specific age limits?
- How are the experiences on the platform sorted?
Benvenuto nell’Help Center sailsquare, la sezione dedicata al supporto utenti.
Non conosci ancora sailsquare o hai bisogno di supporto? Consulta le domande frequenti!
Welcome to sailsquare Help Center, the section dedicated to user support.
You still don't know sailsquare or you have a support request? Please consult the frequent asked questions (FAQ).