Benvenuto nell’Help Center sailsquare, la sezione dedicata al supporto utenti.
Non conosci ancora sailsquare o hai bisogno di supporto? Consulta le domande frequenti!
Welcome to sailsquare Help Center, the section dedicated to user support.
You still don't know sailsquare or you have a support request? Please consult the frequent asked questions (FAQ).
- Confimed Holiday
- Crew Leader
- Minimum number on board
- What is Sailsquare?
- How does it work?
- Is Sailsquare safe?
- Can I save the experiences I like?
- What kind of boats are used for the sailing experiences?
- What is included?
- What does the price of an experience depend on?
- How can I get more information about an experience?
- How can I contact the experience organiser?
- How can I apply as a skipper?
- How much does it cost to list on Sailsquare?
- I have started my application as Skipper/Guide but I can't resume it. What can I do ?
- Is it mandatory to own a sailing boat in order to list holidays?
- I need a sailing boat to a lost a holiday. How can I do?
- I own a sailing boat and I don't use it anymore. Can Sailsquare find me a skipper for that boat?
- I have some troubles in listing my holiday, what can I do?
- Why do holidays need to be approved?
- I want to list a holiday but I can't find the right destination on the platform, what can I do?
- What is the Minimum Number of participants?
- What are the discounts for the first sailors on board?
- Why is it important to set a price for the whole boat?
- Can I log in with both Facebook and email and password?
- How can I access the message area?
- How can I sign up?
- How can I update my personal data?
- Which personal information do other users see about me on the platform?
- How can I prevent a user from following me?
- How do payments work on Sailsquare?
- What should I do if I am asked to pay outside the payment system offered by Sailsquare?
- Why do I have to communicate and book exclusively on Sailsquare?
- How are user profiles verified?
- What do I do if a user has an offensive or inappropriate behaviour?
- To whom is my participation fee paid?
- I can no longer take part in the holiday booked for a personal or health problem, what can I do?
- The skipper/tour leader told me that he will not drive the experience, what should I do?
- The skipper told me that he has changed the boat initially proposed, what should I do?
- I arrived at the embarkation point, but the boat isn't the one expected, what should I do?
- The skipper dropped out before at the embarkation, how should I behave?
- I do not get along with other people on board and I want to land, how should I behave?