You can request a refund of the difference if you find the same offer you booked on another site, at a lower price.
After booking, you can request a refund of the difference, within 10 days from the time of booking and, in any case, within 3 days from the date of departure of the experience, if you found on another site a lower price for the same experience (the "Offer").
Eligibility criteria for reimbursement of the difference
- The Offer must be for the same experience (same Crew Leader, destination, itinerary, departure and arrival dates, services included/excluded);
- The Offer must have the same general conditions and cancellation terms;
- The Offer must be available online on another website and must still be available at the time of our verification.
In which cases is it not possible to claim a refund?
- If the Offer is part of a loyalty program or a points collection;
- If the Offer is a promotion (early booking, last minute, etc.) or a special offer, it is valid in time, it is reserved for a particular target of people (e.g. a group, recurrent customers, etc.).
Area of application
The price reduction applies within the limit of 10% of the price paid on Sailsquare for the experience: in the event of a difference between the price paid on Sailsquare and the price of the Offer exceeding 10%, you have the right to request cancellation of the reservation if the experience is not yet confirmed at the date of the request.
How to request a refund
Send an email to email@example.com indicating the details of the reservation made on Sailsquare and the link or a screenshot of the offer you found on another website.
After verification by our team, if applicable, you will receive an email confirming the new price applied and you will be refunded the difference.
Should you need any further information please contact our Customer Support team here: Help Center