Sailsquare is a place where people share their passion for sailing or nature and adventure experiences, and to collaborate to make each experience unique. For this reason we believe that a respectful communication between all users is essential, and we therefore encourage it.
In order to guarantee a pleasant experience and respect towards each participant of the community, the Website Acceptable Use provide for compliance with certain Behaviour Guidelines.
In particular, all users are required to:
- communicate correct information with particular reference to their identity, age, experience and nautical capacity, and to the possession of possible qualifications to steer the boat;
- do not use false identities with the aim of hiding someone's identity;
- respect intellectual property rights;
- not to publish information or contents of a defamatory, obscene, offensive or violent nature or incitement to violence, or of a political, racist or xenophobic nature and, in general, contents that could be contrary to applicable laws and regulations or to public decency or that violate the rights of Sailsquare or third parties;
- not to publish information or contents intended to reduce or hinder the normal use of the website, or to interrupt and/or slow down the normal flow of communications between Users;
- do not use the Service to advertise and/or promote other commercial activities or services of third parties;
- do not collect information about Users to send them commercial or equivalent solicitations.
If you receive messages that offend you, in terms of tone or content, or otherwise detect inappropriate behaviour or in clear violation of the spirit of the community and/or the Website Acceptable Use, we ask you to promptly report it, contacting our Customer Support.