When you write a review, you agree to follow the following guidelines. Sailsquare reserves the right to remove any content, in whole or in part, that violates these guidelines and/or Sailsquare's General Terms and Conditions, or for any other reason at Sailsquare's sole and absolute discretion.
The following contents are always forbidden on Sailsquare:
- Content of a defamatory, obscene, offensive or violent nature or that incites violence, or of a political, racist or xenophobic nature;
- Content aimed to advertise and/or promote other commercial activities or services of the company or of third parties;
- Illegal content or content that may violate Sailsquare's right or of a third party, including intellectual property rights and privacy;
- Contents that allow other users to contact the skipper or the organiser outside the platform (e.g. skipper's last name or boat name).
Reviews in general are always forbidden:
- Reviews that do not represent the personal experience of the user;
- Reviews encouraged by promises of payment, additional services or discounted fees;
- Reviews motivated by a threat of extortion (e.g. the threat of a negative review in an attempt to force a Crew Leader to grant a refund).