Yes, for sure. During the holiday creation process, you can set an early booking discount. This discount will be applied to the minimum number of people you decide to confirm the holiday with.
The discount ends when the minimum number of people you selected is reached. When the holiday is online, if you decide to confirm it before the minimum number is reached, the discount will remain valid for the number of people you selected when creating the holiday. For further information about the early booking discount, click here.
Instead, if you want to apply a discount to a specific user without changing the price of the holiday, you can send him a customized offer answering to the message he wrote you in Sailsquare message area.
NB: This option is feasible only when a user writes to you through Sailsquare message area.
How to send a customized offer:
- Enter the message area and find the message you received by the user you’re interested into.
- Open the conversation, write to the user an answer presenting your offer and click on “send a customized offer”
- Insert on the left side the new amount per person and on the right side the number of people you’d like to offer this new price to. The user will be able to use it only if he books the total amount you inserted.
- Click on “Send customized offer”.
- If you send more than one customized offer to the same user, he will be able to use only the last one you sent him. All previous offers won’t be valid further.